Seismic Analysis and Verification of Tanks.
It is a brand-new software application for the seismic analyses and verification of storage tanks, according to the most important regulations in force (Eurocode 8 Part 4, API 650, ACI 350, AWWA and NZSEE).
The only software that allow dynamic ‘time history’ analysis as required by Eurocode 8 Part 4
This intuitive and user-friendly software is based on analytical formulations and provides users with fast and accurate analyses for the vulnerability assessment of new and/or existing tanks, made of steel or precast and cast-in-place reinforced concrete.
Why use it
It is reliable and unique
It presents a simple and intuitive graphical environment
It offers an accurate analytical formulation
- Quick and fast insertion of geometry, slenderness, shells, thicknesses
- Evaluation of slender and squat tanks, for rigid and flexible walls
- Ability to consider the impulsive, convective, inertial masses for horizontal and vertical seismic motion
- Behaviour factor, response spectra from national and international regulations as well as user-defined spectra
- Equivalent analytical mechanical models that do not require specializations in Finite Element Modeling
- Easy definition of seismic input (response spectrum or accelerogram)
- Clear interpretation of the output, both in graphical and tabular form
- Advanced plots of action effects and pressure trends